ServicesSupported by a group of talented and hard working people who are dedicated to providing quality service.
Major Commercial Construction
Service & Maintenance
What We Do
Ion specialises in electrical contracting and maintenance services for some of Victoria’s largest construction projects, Retail Outlets and Service Providers.
We pride ourselves on building solid relationships with our clients, suppliers and our employees. We encourage an open team environment, we value our staff and understand the important role they play in achieving the high quality projects that we have consistently produced in the last few years.
We employ only fully qualified and ticketed staff who have the ability to work on both small and large projects. All staff are recruited via industry recommendations and we are proud that our staff retention rate is above 95%. This enables us to confidently tender for and accept work that is referred to us, in the knowledge that we have the capability to provide our consistently high quality service to all of our valued clients.
A Total Electrical Solution
- Complete 24/7 support
- Coverage across Victoria
- Emergency rapid response
- Fully licensed NECA Electrician service
- Absolute top quality workmanship
- Best quality client support
- Professional advice and guidance
- Online job tracking and payments for clients
- Billing options (Upfront quote or hourly rates)
- On time service, when you want it
ESD, Green Star & NABERS Compliance
NABERS Office Energy rates buildings on their measured energy use, with emphasis on the amount of greenhouse gas emissions generated. Emissions are based on a per-square metre of Net Lettable Area (NLA) measure to enable fair comparisons across different scales of buildings in different climate zones. Buildings are star rated, with 3 stars regarded as the peak of normal practice. Buildings with star ratings of 4-5 stars and more are regarded as high performance buildings exceeding normal practice. In 2010, the rating system was changed to a 6 star basis. Owners of buildings that come under the legislation are required to prepare a Building Energy Efficiency Certificate, which has three components
- A NABERS Office Energy Base Building Rating
- A Tenancy Lighting Assessment
- Energy Efficiency Information
Ion Electrical can provide the following services to assist with compliance.
- Passive building design and design optimisation.
- Renewable and micro-generation systems including; solar, Co-gen and Tri-gen.
- BCA Section J compliance including JV3 (commercial energy efficiency compliance).
- Green Star ratings, reports and submissions.
- Energy management.
- Building tuning and optimisation.
Ion Electrical will provide the regulatory compliance complete with post practical completion monitoring and building tuning for your commercial office buildings.
NECA is recognised nationally as the peak industry body. It exists to promote, safeguard and advance the interests of its members and the broader electrical and communications industry.
We’re taking on new projects. Would you like to discuss yours?