At ION Electrical Pty Ltd Quality is an integral part of our Corporate Business Principles. Our company strives to achieve sustainable growth through consistently satisfying the diverse needs and expectations of our clients.
ION Electrical Pty Ltd is committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001 Standard.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- Provide services that meet or exceed the standards prescribed in relevant agreements, contracts, codes and statutory obligations.
- Deliver added value to our clients by identifying, monitoring and responding to their needs, expectations and levels of satisfaction.
- Set measurable targets and seek to continually improve the delivery of our services.
- Continually review and improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
- In providing quality services, we will embrace new ideas, technology and innovation. We will strive for continuous improvement,
setting new benchmarks to maintain our strong reputation within the industry.
- Deliver our projects on time, on budget, and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Ensure our suppliers, contractors and visitors operate in accordance with this policy.
At ION Electrical Pty Ltd we recognize our responsibility to meet community expectations and we are committed to the continuous improvement of our environmental performance.
ION Electrical Pty Ltd recognizes the importance of sustainability and reducing its environmental footprint.
We believe that being environmentally responsible is both the obligation of management and every individual.
To achieve this, we will:
- Comply with relevant Environment legislation and systems across the business.
- Proactively identify environmental hazards, assess their risk and eliminate or, if not possible, manage the risks to as low as reasonably practicable.
- Establish annual environmental objectives and targets and review annually.
- Positively influence the environmental performance of any future partners.
- Manage our diverse activities to prevent or minimise pollution and impacts on visual amenity, air, water, land, flora, fauna and cultural and heritage values.
- Strive to improve resource consumption efficiency and minimise waste generation in our Services.
- Investigate and implement mutually beneficial programs of environmental management with interested parties.
- Ensure understanding of environmental requirements and implementation of standards among our employees, suppliers and contractors.
- Monitor and report our environmental progress.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
ION Electrical Pty Ltd is committed to support the health, safety, and welfare of all people we employ and to the people affected by our undertakings.
ION Electrical Pty Ltd continuously supports improvements of workplace health and safety by adopting a planned systematic approach to Occupational Health and Safety. This approach includes risk management and consultation.
As part of our overall commitment ION Electrical Pty Ltd is committed to:
- Complying with ISO 45001 and all relevant OH&S legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines;
- Eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks.
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets aimed at eliminating work related injury and illnesses.
- Documenting, implementing and communicating OH&S policy to all employees.
- Regularly monitoring and revising our policy in accordance with legislative and organisational changes or as appropriate.
- Provide adequate training, information, instruction and supervision to all employees and visitors to ensure work is carried out safely.
- Ensure all accidents, hazards and near misses are recorded and reported and an investigation is carried out to determine possible causes.
- Maintain a safe working environment by reporting hazards or unsafe work practices in a prompt manner to their manager or supervisor.
- Report all workplace injuries, near misses and illnesses caused by work immediately to your manager.
- Continual improvement of OH&S system.
- Ongoing consultation and participation of workers at all applicable levels and functions in the development, planning, implementation, performance evaluation and actions for improvement of OH&S Management system.
ESD, Green Star & NABERS Compliance
NABERS Office Energy rates buildings on their measured energy use, with emphasis on the amount of greenhouse gas emissions generated.
NECA is recognised nationally as the peak industry body. It exists to promote, safeguard and advance the interests of its members and the broader electrical and communications industry.
Companies We Worked with