Collins Square Tower 2 Combining the KPMG Integrated Fitouts
For the Collins Square Tower 2 project at 727 Collins Street Docklands Ion Electrical was contracted to carry out the electrical services package works. The new Tower 2 building is a state of the art 38 level office and retail building, with a 5 star energy green rating and the electrical component on Tower 2 was designed by Aecom to meet all the clients’ expectation.
- The electrical installation completed by Ion consisted of the following key items:
- Main switchboards
- Standby Generation Plant consisting of a 1,675kVA diesel generator along side a 1,000kVA diesel generator providing backup power to the house areas and mechanical plant as well as limited tenancy space. Tenants are able to draw on the standby power if required.
- Tri-Generation Plant consisting 3 x 200 kwatt microturbines.
- Base UPS system which provide Uninterrupted power to the base building communications infrastructure.
- Distribution boards to both the house and tenancy areas.
- Clipsal C-Bus2 Lighting Control System to all areas incorporating DALI dimming and control with daylight harvesting to the tenancy floors.
- Supply and installation of all Light fittings to both BOH and tenancy areas as well at the main lobby.
- Legrand Computer monitored Emergency Lighting system.
- Lightning Protection system.
- Communications network cabling throughout the building for base building infrastructure. As well as the Panduit Category 6A system to the KPMG tenancy.
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS) to provide full mobile phone coverage to the building for three major carriers.
Total Value: $24,000,000
Project Duration: 2 years
Expected Peak: 50 employees
We’re taking new projects. Would you like to discuss yours?